The Return and Exchange Policy described below applies only to online purchases made through www.harmonygirl.com. Please note that the return/exchange policy at our Harmony retail store differs from the online return/exchange policy. We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from harmonygirl.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item for a full refund of the purchase price. We gladly accept returns toharmonygirl.com or our retail stores! To ensure that you will receive a credit for your return, all products must be returned in unworn, unwashed, unaltered condition with all tags attached.
Returning Merchandise Back to Online Store
Return To Store
- You have 21 business days to return merchandise back to the online store from the ship date.
- Merchandise must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered condition and all tags must be attached.
- Proof of purchase must be provided if requested.
- Jewelry may not be exchanged or returned.
- Sales of gift cards cannot be returned for credit or a refund.
We are happy to accept your harmonygirl.com items for return or exchange in any of our HARMONY retail store. To find the store location, please visit our store locator page.
If you return an item to Harmonygirl.com that is considered late and is past the allotted time frame, the item will not be refunded and it will be mailed back to you.
We reserve the right to require your name, address, and telephone number on all returns and exchanges, and for returns without a receipt, you will be required to present a valid government-issued ID. If a discount was applied to the original purchase, the return amount will be adjusted accordingly.
Refunds will be provided based on your original form of payment. We reserve the right to verify original purchase on returns made without a receipt.
Return To online store
- A cash refund will be issued when original payment was made with cash.
- A credit will be issued to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- If a gift/merchandise card or gift receipt was used, an exchange or a merchandise credit will be issued.
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call our online store at 246-826-0330 to request RMA ( return merchandise authorization) and BPS form if returning by post.
2. Fill out the RMA and BPS form. Mail to Harmony, 6 Swan Street, Bridgetown.
3. Pack and seal your return merchandise securely in the original package if possible.
4. Include this packing slip with your return merchandise.
5. Affix the BPS Address Label form with the HARMONY mailing address to the outside of your return package.